Manual Settings POP3 and SMTP settings
You can use the settings below to manually configure your mail client:
(This is recommended.)
Username: Your Eventreks Hosting email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Provided by Support Ticket via the Eventreks Team
Incoming Server: mail.yourdomainname.com
IMAP Port: 143
POP3 Port: 110
Outgoing Server: mail.yourdomainname.com
SMTP Port: 25
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.
- IMAP email access coordinates between the server and your mail application.
- Messages that you have read, deleted, or replied to will show up as such, both on the server and in the mail application.
- POP3 does not coordinate with the server. Messages that the mail application marks as read, deleted, or replied to will not show up as such on the server. This means that future mail downloads with POP3 will show all messages as unread.
- The system uses SMTP to send outgoing mail.
- We recommend that you use POP3 over SSL/TLS or IMAP over SSL/TLS because they provide increased security for your interactions with the remote mail server.
Your email through your new server is being processed until you log in and configure it! 🙂